Monday, January 19, 2009

Me & Vinnie Problem Solvers

Got problems? Get free advice from an all-american dad, a gay man, a DJ and an ivy leaguer. Every Tuesday we answer your questions and solve your problems.

Call in at (866) 994-6343. Need to protect your identity? Call in with a fake name....Or leave your question in the comments section below. We'll get to your problem tomorrow morning.

FOLLOW-UP: Here's a link to the NJOY's (the electronic cigarette maker) Canadian website: NJOY. Here's a link to the Electric Slide.

1 comment:

  1. HERE ARE SOME PROBLEMS FROM THE V BLOG!

    Need Advice
    January 19, 2009 | 04:38 PM

    First of all I listen every day on my way to work...you guys make me crack up. Her's my situation. I own a condo in Miami that I bought 4 years ago before the market started to crumble. I met a girl who lives in the midwest. We have gotten very close and I want to move to Indiana to be with her. I don't know if I should sell my place in Miami. I work from home, so it really doesn't matter where I live. I'm 32 years old and I think she might be the ONE. Help me pleeeease.

    Jordan in love in Miami


    Electric cigarettes
    January 19, 2009 | 02:51 PM

    Good Day. listen to your show every weekday morning on my way to work, really enjoy you all. Have a co worker trying to quit smoking and is very interested in this E cigarette . Is it available for over the counter purchase in the U.S. Cannot locate in Canada ,but hey we like road trips so going south to get would be fine .. Thanks

    have a great day !

    Karin von Kampen

    from Beausejour , MB Canada

    ReplyDelete